Who doesn’t love jalapeno poppers? This jalapeno popper chicken soup recipe takes those flavors and turns them into a thick, flavorful soup!
You may be leery about adding four jalapenos, but trust me, the soup is not overly spicy at all. Add ’em! This creamy chicken soup recipe will become a family favorite.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 35 minutes
Total Time: 55 minutes
Servings: 4 to 6
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 large jalapenos, minced
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 large bell pepper or poblano pepper, chopped
- 6 cups chicken stock
- 2 potatoes, cubed
- 1 bag (16 ounces) frozen corn
- 2 – 3 cups cooked, shredded chicken
- 4 – 5 strips bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- 2 cups cheddar cheese
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- fresh chopped parsley
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
Here’s how to make it:
- Cook the jalapenos, onion and pepper in the olive oil until soft.
follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.